Friday, September 9, 2011

Mark your calendar

Here are some BIG events I have coming up. If you are in the Quad Cities Area, let me know if you plan to come! These will be lots of fun. No creativity or prior experience necessary!

October 1 10am-5pm I will be at the Crow's Nest Craft and Vendor Fair

October 6 7-9pm I am having a Stampin Up Open House at my home (contact me for directions). Come and go as you please. There will also be refreshments!

October 15 2-5pm. This is a NEW event for me! I will be having a CARD BUFFET.  There will be 15 cards to choose from.  For $20 you pick whatever 8 cards you want to make (mix and match).  Each additional card you make after that is $2.00 per card.  You are only limited by the time (I will close up shop at 5pm). You can make as many cards as you want and have time for! You only need to bring your own scissors and adhesive. Special adhesives (glue dots, sticky strip, etc) will be provided for you. If you forget your adhesive, I will have glue sticks for you to use as a back up. This event is limited to 8 people.  If this session fills, I will open up a second session.  Please contact me by October 1 to reserve your spot! This is going to be a lot of fun. I will also provide refreshments.

No comments :

Post a Comment