Monday, September 5, 2011

Holiday Mini Catalog Favorites

Have you looked at the Holiday Mini Catalog yet? You can view it here: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/katrinabrooks/catalogs

Here are some of my favorite products in the mini:
First is the new and awesome Simply Scored Scoring Tool (Item #122334). This is fantastic! It takes scoring your projects to a whole new level and is so easy! I recommend purchasing an extra set of the simply scored markers (#125625).

I am so excited about the narrow cellophane bags (#124134) that we are now offering. They come in 50 per pack for an awesome price of only $2.50! I am thinking of tons of favor ideas, my kids' classroom gifts, etc!

I think the Spice Cake Designer Fabric (#124066) and jumbo Designer Buttons (#124113) are so pretty!

And it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas with the addorable Winter Wishes Stitched Felt (#124108) and the Mini Jingle Bells (124116)


And of course the coordinating Stocking Punch and Stamp Set Stitched Stockings is on my wish list! (#124095 for the punch and #123782 for wood mount stamp set)


I can't wait to get more products from my mini catalog wish list! You can order yours here: http://katrinabrooks.stampinup.net/

No comments :

Post a Comment