Monday, August 12, 2013

August Stampin' Up Stamp Set of the Month


This month kicks off my stamp set of the month club! When you join in this month, you will receive the Tag It stamp set in clear mount ($3 of the set goes to Ronald McDonald House), 3 completed cards made by me for you using this stamp set, and full color supply list and instructions for each card.



I will ship your items directly to you during the last week of April. You can substitute a similar valued stamp set. You will also receive 10% off any clear block purchase.

Payment is due August 21 by check or Paypal. Cost is $30. You can email me at katrinabrooks20 @ gmail . Com to sign up and I will invoice you :)

Here is a picture of the cards you will receive!


 Let me ASAP if you plan to participate in this months Stamp Set of the Month


Order Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment