Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New Demonstrator Starter Kit-Your Starter Kit, Your Way

I know there is LOTS of hype and buzz about the new Stampin Up catalog coming out in June, and I just received my sneak peak order so I will be busy playing with new inks, dies, paper, and stamps tonight!
However, I don't want to overlook Stampin Up's new demonstrator starter kit.  This is a FANTASTIC change and I am very excited about it!
You can order a new demonstrator starter kit for only $99!!!  The Change, and the GREAT thing, is that you choose $125 worth of anything in the catalog to create your kit...So, you get $125 worth of product completely of your choice plus $65 worth of business supplies for a total of $99, FREE shipping!

YOUR STARTER KIT YOUR WAY!!!

So, if you have a very long wish list worth over $100, you would definitely benefit from ordering your wishlist as a new demonstrator starter kit so you can get $125 worth of product for only $99.  There is no obligation after sign up so if you choose to never do a thing again as a demo, that is completely fine you still get to keep all your great products!  If you want to maintain your demo-ship just to get 20% off all the products you already order, you can do that too by meeting your quarterly order requirement of $300.  If you want to start making a career for yourself, you can do that too!  It is completely up to you and totally your way. 

Some benefits will be the abiality to attend my classes for up to 50% off, any order you place through me if you are in my downline will be free shipping and tax, you get your first order at 30% off or 30% instant income as a new demo, you get access to a multitude of ideas through the Stampin Success magazine and the Stampin Connection, you get to order items before catalogs are released! I am here to help you do your business your way.  Let me know if you would like to get your $125 worth of products for only $99 at no obligation!  Can you tell I am excited about this change?!?!?!

No comments :

Post a Comment