Saturday, October 1, 2011

October Specials-AMAZING!

Happy October Stampers!
Stampin Up is having a couple of incredible specials for the month of October that I wanted to pass on to you.

First, during October you can buy two Simply Sent card kits and get a coordinating stamp set for FREE.  These kits are on page 192-193 of your Idea Book and Catalog and the stamp sets you can pick from are also on those pages. I have attached the flier for you as well.

Second, I thought earlier this year and last Fall Stampin Up was running some amazing deals when you signed up to be a demo, but the one they are running this month just tops them all. When you purchase the demo starter kit this month you will receive a FREE Big Shot...YES A FREE BIG SHOT! Already have a big shot?  Then you can get up to $100 in FREE Stampin Up products of your chosing!  Remember the Starter Kit is just $175 for $345 worth of stamp sets, card stock, ink, accessories, business supplies.  The starter kit is almost fully customizable.  AND most importantly, you can purchase the starter kit with absolutely no obligation! You can sign up simply to get the starter kit and free big shot and never do anything as a demo...or keep your demo status with your own orders of $300 per quarter and get a 20% discount. OR fill the void I left in Columbia as a demo there! lol! :) PLEASE contact me if you have any questions! For each person who signs up  under me, I will send you a gift!

I am also looking to fill these dates with workshops in the Quad Cities area: October 16, November 11, and November 13

Hope you have a wonderful October and Happy Halloween!
PS. I have recently launched a business as a Thirty-One consultant so if you have any interest in their products, ordering, having a catalog party, etc you can drop me a line and I'll send you more info.

No comments :

Post a Comment