Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day Projects

We got into Valentine's Day quite a bit this year at our house! I think partly I was trying to compensate for having skipped over a lot of xmas traditions due to having a newborn at xmas time! Anyway, here is the hot cocoa kit I made for my son's teacher (I CASED from Add Ink and Stamp):



Stamps: Love Defined, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper Shite, Real Red, Pretty In Pink, Playdate DSP
Accessories: Ribbon Scraps, Owl Punch, oval punches, rhinestones, chocolate chip marker, real red marker, red glimmer paper, word window punch, heart punch

Here are the Valentine's my son and I made for his classmates.  The tube attached to the valentine is filled with skittles!

Don't forget that Sale-a-bration is still going on!  Be sure to get your $50 order in so you can pick a free set from the SAB catalog! You can order online by going here: http://katrinabrooks.stampinup.net

No comments :

Post a Comment