Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hostessing a Workshop

I wanted to answer some questions some of you may have about hostessing a workshop. When you host a workshop you will receive a free idea book and catalog and a hostess packet that will include postcards for invitations, order forms for outside orders, and tips to make your workshop successful. I will also discuss with you anything you might like to see highlighted in your workshop, as well as what hostess set you have your eye on so we can set some goals to get you there! Then you simply invite your guests, prepare light refreshments, and sit back to relax and stamp! I do the rest!

During your workshop, there will be a brief demonstration of products and a walk-thru of the catalog. I will then provide you and your guests the supplies and time to make a project of your own! It is a ton of fun, even for those who have never stamped before! After the make and takes are complete, it is time to eat and shop!

So simple! So, contact me to book your workshop!

I also wanted to highlight this area of my blog: http://katrinakraftsalatte.blogspot.com/p/join-my-stampin-up-team.html where I have outlined some of the perks to signing up as a demonstrator.

No comments :

Post a Comment