Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas Card Stamp A Stack Choices

I have  completed the samples for the Christmas Card Stamp A Stack Class!! Here are the details:
Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack-Monday, November 30 at 7pm, Class Fee $25.00
Christmas is coming! Get a jump start on your Christmas cards and make 20 beautiful handmade Christmas cards for $25.00. Envelopes are included in the class fee. Choices for your cards will be made available on my blog. You can mix and match from 6 card designs! This is a wonderful way to show your friends and family you care. Everyone loves a handmade card! RSVP By November 13, as this class will require me to do a lot of prep work! ;) 


Please let me know by tomorrow (Friday, Nov 13) if you plan to come to this class AND which cards you want to make and how many of each. You can mix and match how ever you want to equal 20 cards! But, I need to know so that I can order the paper in! :)

Option #1















Option #2



Option #3





Option #4

















Option #5




Option #6


 

1 comment :

  1. Oh my goodness - these are GORGEOUS! I'm in love with that tree trio set - those are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete