Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"Wild Card" Class Added to November Schedule

I have added one more class option to the November schedule!

On Saturday, November 14 at 7pm you may come for a Wild Card Class. That means you can let me know what class you want to do from the November schedule, and I will have the supplies ready for you!  For instance, let's say you really want to do the Serene Snowflakes class that is being offered on Thursday, November 12, but you are busy on that day. You can choose to do this class on Saturday, November 14 at 7pm during the Wild Card Class...it's your free pass to do a class that you want to do but doesn't work in your schedule! Let me know if you have any questions.

When you sign up, be sure to tell me which class you want to do!  Please RSVP by November 6.

No comments :

Post a Comment